Friday, January 1, 2010

SHE'S CRAFTY!

A self proclaimed bargain shopper (or maybe just cheap) I have always searched out things I loved in magazines and stores and figured "Ya, I can do that and for less." My sister and I, who always seam to be broke, have produce some pretty awesome things that are too cute not to share.
We come from a back ground of crafters and hobby enthusiast. My mom who has good intentions looooooooves to come up with ideas but never finishes a project. My dad however, will spend hours in his work shop and can produce any thing you need. Hey dad! Can you make a radio controlled boat? SURE!. Hey dad! Can you help me with my wood shop project? SURE! Hey dad! Can you make me this necklace from some scrap metal? SURE! (actually dad, I'm still waiting for that necklace!) Crafting even goes back to my grandma and matriarch of the family where siblings have fought over who gets what.
With limitless supplies at our disposal my sister friend and I have accumulated many splendid goodies and skills including: Mini top hats, furniture refinishing, amazing swapmeet luck, sewing, knitting, painting, and alllll the things we don't even know we can do yet that we want to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment